When we are who we are called to be, we will set the world ablaze.
Tradition and Excellence in a Catholic Caring Community
Do not be satisfied with little things, because God wants great things!
– St. Catherine of Siena
Your children are what count most in your life.
Their future is your hope and joy. You want them brilliant but open-minded, joyful but profound, open-hearted but strong enough to face the difficult world to come. We all know that the first 12 years of life determine everything for your children: their personality, their values, their intelligence, their relationships with others and with God. Think about it. We do. St. Catherine’s is North Denver’s Catholic School.
- Internationally renowned and rigorous standards-based learning programs.
- High school graduation rate of 100% for the past 10 years.
- Test scores consistently higher than neighboring and nationwide schools.
- Instil and cultivate a lifelong moral compass that transcends time through Catholic teaching, servant leadership, daily witness and loving example.
- Safe, secure & nurturing environment.
- Solidarity among students to serve those in need.
- Located in the Sunnyside neighborhood of North Denver. St. Catherine’s Catholic School is truly a “neighborhood school” embracing cultural, social and economic diversity.